- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code using ReactJS
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Perform web application development, deployment, maintenance, and support
- Assist the development team in other web and API development tasks, as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Setup automations, logging, tracking and other integrations for web applications
- Keep up-to-date with latest technologies, best practices, and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- At least 2+ years of professional programming experience
- Experience in ReactJS with a good understanding of its core principles
- Experience with NodeJS and Firebase is preferred
- Experience with setting up automations, CI/CD pipelines, and other similar tools is a plus
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Monthly One-on-one Check-in and Career Coaching
- Individually-curated Growth and Learning Plan
- Performance Bonuses
- Fully Remote
- Paid Holidays and Leaves
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership Discount
- Full Health Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Internet Allowance
- Inclusion in Spectrum One's company-wide Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination Program (scheduled in 2nd half of 2021)
- Company-provided equipment. We provide MacBooks!
Since 2015, Spectrum One has helped companies of all shapes and sizes - from startups to multinational corporations - design and develop web and mobile applications that transform their businesses and solve real-world challenges. Our team of exceptionally talented developers, designers, and consultants have worked with our clients in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. We’ve already made an impact across different industries ranging from healthcare, genomics, logistics, e-commerce, and manpower services.
We specialize in building web and mobile applications, custom business software solutions, integrations, web and UX / UI design, cloud management, product roadmapping, CTO advisory, and general technology consulting including staffing and team augmentation. We offer flexible client engagements at every stage of the product development life cycle.
Our core mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users, while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients. We do so by providing high-quality work at reasonable prices and constantly exceeding our customer's expectations. We’re currently experiencing hyper growth and we’re looking for more people with world-class skills and talent to join our expanding team.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying